Sunday, May 27, 2012

F-35 Beta 2 applications


*******
UPDATE - JUST BEFORE PACKING THE BETA, I SPOTTED A BIG VISUAL BUG IN THE F-35A MODEL... NOW IT IS FIXED, BUT BETA RELEASE IS DELAYED.
********
I am completing the Beta 2 version of the F-35 project. It will include F-35A, B and C versions.
While the three variants are at different stages of development, I believe they are all good enough for testing.
Once ready, Beta 2 will be automatically sent to all contributors, Beta 1 testers and additional recipients I have added in the meantime.
 
Should you want to apply for the Beta testing, please drop me an email at indiafoxtecho (gmail) com. Please add a F-35ABC Beta in the subject (or anything that will help me sorting them out) and a brief description of your systems and main add-ons...and which kind of simmer you are, if you wish so - keep it short - I just want to better understand your perspective and -in case- suggestions.
Also, let me know if there is a specific version you are interested to test (A, B or C).

Due to my time constraints, I will not accept many testers - it will be impossible for me to collect a large amount of information.
There will not be a particular rule to chose the testers - I will mainly pick different systems/simmer "types" combination...just to have varied feedback. Should you not be picked - well, I am sorry - I just cannot accept more than few testers.
Last, to report bugs, please use ONLY the methods described in the email. Thank you all in advance!

3 comments:

czk said...

Oh My God! Thank you Dino! I can't believe my eyes! I have send you a email. Plese give me a chance to test your amazing F-35 Beta 2! Thank you very much!

Unknown said...

Just out of curiosity could it be that the F-35 in this Video "http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WYQ5dP0WOFA#!" is yours? It looks alot like your Version 1 of your plane inclusive the yellow sensor under the nose.

ScimmiaSpaziale said...

@czk

I'll review you application along with the others.

@Unknown

Actually it is straight from Lockheed Martin. And indeed it is version 1. I am proud that the LM Prepar3d team is using my F-35, although version 2 looks much better!