Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Almost ready for a Beta Build






Some more pics of the new Goshawk. The front cockpit is now functional - more or less at the same level of functionality of my previous Goshawk, but it is definitely more accurate. The external model is done - just a couple of bug-fixes and it is ready. Everything looks good for a test release at the end of this month. It may well be a "public beta" that is I am considering to make a public release of the test version - as it is unclear to me if and when I will have more time to work on this project.

Aside, I also did some work on the new Tomcat - that is the one I'm making starting from professional 3d data I've bought "investing" some of the revenues from the F-35 project. It looks REALLY good IMHO - I will show you some pictures as soon as some of the missing textures are ready. It will be an F-14D Super Tomcat, by the way.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is good news!
Iam looking forward to fly your new bird...!!

Keep on going,

StaffBerlin

thur-e said...

Looks GREAT!!! Cant wait to get it on the deck :)

HAWK said...

Ive been following your work for quite some time now, and Ive posted some ideas back in the F14. now im here you you need some beta testers on it. I had F14D Indoctrination and 1h Sim Time. I remember a bit of it. I also have F18F, JAS39. time (all military sims). 10carrier traps and Im a member of USEC force few of our guys did testing for you. So if i can help with ideas or improvements, hit me up. camaer@gmail.com
keep the good work